2019 Footy Tipping
Compete with the Falcons’ best tipsters for.
• Cash Prizes
• Bragging Rights
• $25 Entry Fee
• Open to all ages…
• Simple online registration and weekly tip submission
• Choice of email reminders
• On-the-go tipping through iPhone & Android apps
How To Enter:
1. Register an account, or reactive an existing account, at www.footytips.com.au/tipping/afl
2. Pay $25 entry fee electronically to.
BSB: 015 210
Acc. No: 538658912
Acct Name: Leigh M O’Malley
**Reference: “Footytips Username”**
3. Confirm your payment and quote your Footytips Username to Leigh O’Malley or Mark Hollis via private message on Facebook, to receive the competition password.
4. Join competition at https://www.footytips.com.au/comps/FHFC_Footy_Tipping
5. Get your Round 1 tips in by Thursday 21 March 5pm
Tips for each game can be entered or edited at any time prior to the nominated game commencement time as published on the site.
Each correct tip results in 1 point.
Each competitor can use 1 Joker throughout the season. In a Joker Round your score is doubled. You must select to use your Joker prior to that round commencing.
FAILURE TO SUBMIT TIPS:
In the event where a competitor fails to select a tip for a game, they will be given the away team.
The Falcon’s Top Tipster ladder will be determined by total score from Rounds 1 to 23, and then by ‘Total Margin’ (and if drawn the Round Margin for the final round).
Prizes for the competition are as follows ($$$$ amounts for each prize will be advised once competitor numbers are finalised):
1st Place – Season 2018 was $500
2nd Place – Season 2018 was $200
3rd Place – Season 2018 was $100
THE SHARPSHOOTER! – Season 2018 was $50
The tipster with the lowest Total Margin for the season will be named ‘The Sharpshooter’
THE CLASS CLOWN – Season 2018 was $50
‘The Class Clown’ will be awarded to the tipster who best uses their Joker (whoever gets the highest round score while using their Joker).
If at the end of the year more than 1 tipster has tied for the highest round score, the Round Margin, for the round in which the Joker was used, will determine the winner.
If you have any questions in regards to the tipping competition please do not hesitate to contact Mark Hollis on email.