• Cash Prizes (In prior years the prizes have been $500 for 1st, $200 for 2nd and $100 for 3rd, plus 2 other novelty prizes)
• Bragging Rights
• Privilege of being crowned the 2021 ‘Falcon’s Top Tipster’ and knocking off the 2020 Champ Sam Smith
• $25 Entry Fee
• Open to all ages
• Simple online registration and weekly tip submission
• Choice of email reminders
• On-the-go tipping through iPhone & Android apps
1. Register an account, or reactive an existing account, at www.footytips.com.au/tipping/afl
2. Pay $25 entry fee electronically to Leigh O’Malley – email for bank details.
**Reference: “Footytips Username”**
3. Confirm your payment and quote your Footytips Username to Leigh O’Malley, or via private message on Facebook, to receive the competition password.
4. Join competition by clicking here
5. Get your Round 1 tips in by Thursday 18 March 6.30pm
Tips for each game can be entered or edited at any time prior to the nominated game commencement time as published on the site.
Each correct tip results in 1 point.
1 bonus point will be awarded if you get all tips correct in a round.
Each competitor can use 1 Joker throughout the season. In a Joker Round your score is doubled. You must select to use your Joker prior to that round commencing.
In the event where a competitor fails to select a tip for a game, they will be given 0 points. Where a competitor fails to enter tips for the entire round, they will receive the lowest score of that round.
The Falcon’s Top Tipster ladder will be determined by total score from Rounds 1 to 23, and then by ‘Total Margin’ (and if drawn the Round Margin for the final round).
*Note – In prior years the prizes have been $500 for first, $200 for 2nd and $100 for 3rd.
The tipster with the lowest Total Margin for the season will be named ‘The Sharpshooter’
‘The Class Clown’ will be awarded to the tipster who best uses their Joker (whoever gets the highest round score [maximum 20] while using their Joker).
If at the end of the year more than 1 tipster has tied for the highest round score, the Round Margin, for the round in which the Joker was used, will determine the winner.
ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT LEIGH O’MALLEY via Messenger or email