FHFC COVID19 Information
Last updated 20th May 2020
Current Level: Level B – Return to Training
The Southern Football League has approved that the Flagstaff Hill Football Club can return to football training at the Flagstaff Hill Centre Oval as per the SANFL Level B Return to Training Protocols. For any queries or concerns please call our COVIDSafe Officer or Club President.
FHFC COVID-Safe Plan -Record of Completion
FHFC COVIDSafe Officer
Mobile: 0407 723 368
FHFC Level B Protocols:
- GET IN, TRAIN, GET OUT
- 3 Groups of 10 + 1 Coach (for each group) on the Oval at any time
- All players to undertake a briefing with detailed information prior to attending training (Times of briefings will be communicated by coaches).
- All players to be temperature checked and health monitored prior to training.
- Players attendance will be recorded and logged and can be provided to SFL, SANFL and/or SA Health if requested.
- Entrance and Exit and Parking as per the map below.
- Strict Hygiene Protocols must be adhered to
- Strict Social Distancing of 1.5m per person outside of the oval must be adhered to at all times.
- Any parents that bring children must drop off only or remain in the car
FHFC Oval Map for Level B
FHFC Oval Training Schedule for Level B (once SFL approval granted)
Please note: You must refer to Coaches for Closed Facebook Groups for your starting time. All players must undertake a briefing prior to attending your allocated training time.
SANFL Website Link for information including Protocols and FAQ
FHFC Latest Posts
- Covid Update #4 – Road Back
- COVID19 Update #3 – Cautious Optimism
- Covid-19 Member Update
- Official FHFC Covid-19 Update
- FHFC Need New Changerooms – Have your say!