FHFC SEEKS HEAD TRAINER FOR THE 2020 SEASON
Flagstaff Hill Football Club, affiliated with the Southern Football League, requires the services of a Head Trainer for the 2020 Season
The successful candidate will:
- have previous experience
- oversee the management of player injuries on game day and training
- oversee the rostering of trainers to ensure coverage for all teams
- be able to lead and manage our current training staff through positive leadership, good communication and strong organisational skills.
- manage the Club Insurance Program
- liaise with President, Executive and General Committee on issues and tasks.
The position would be an ideal opportunity for a 3rd or 4th-year physiotherapy student (or similar sports medicine orientated course) to gain hands-on experience in their field or, alternatively, an experienced trainer looking to take the next step in their own development.
Duties will involve injury management, taping, hydration, sports massage and managing and maintaining the Medical Room.
Minimum qualifications required are a SMA Level 1 Sports Trainer, Level 2 First Aid, current CPR and a DCSI Clearance.
For further information, please direct all enquiries to Neil Williams, President, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0428 101 631.