2021 Registration & Playing Fees Information
Welcome to Season 2021.
2020 was a challenging year but it also taught us to innovate and so this year we have embraced an online registration system.
Not only does this mean less paperwork for you as a player (or parent of a player) it also means that you only have to register once online and your information is more secure.
As a club it means we are more environmentally friendly and we comply with any COVID restrictions that apply on any given day.
It does mean no Family Fun Day in 2021 but instead we will be having a whole of club training day later in February / March so stay tuned.
The FHFC Committee was so grateful for the generosity of our members in 2020 we have decided to keep all playing fees the same as they were in 2020 and we will also absorb the costs of the online registration system for this year.
So it means you are paying 2020 prices to play in Season 2021.
PLUS…. if you register prior to the 8th of February 2021 you will receive a further 10% discount (our Early Bird rate) off your fees.
– full payment of playing fees is required at time of registration. The system will not allow you to register without payment of fees.
– all players must be registered online and financial prior to the first game
– the Early Bird Discount does not apply to Sub-Juniors.
– Primary School Aged Children can still use the 2021 Sports Voucher
– if you are facing any financial difficulty please contact your football director or our treasurer Grant via email to discuss.
And lastly this is a new system so inevitably there will be some initial teething issues – if something doesn’t look right then please contact Kate Williams on firstname.lastname@example.org